The Foundation uses in particular the following means:
- Network of musical experts from all Churches and from various music conservatories;
- Partnerships with Churches, music conservatories, institutions and individuals;
- Publishing and management of sacred music scores, of teaching methodologies, researches and studies, recordings, etc., online or in printing, including the management of related intellectual property rights;
- Training courses in sacred music;
- Conferences and expert meetings, also open to the public;
- Support to researches and collections in the context of sacred music;
- A concert - event per year, to illustrate the Foundations’ activities.